ex husband and children

over 9 years ago

my ex husband lied to the courts and was able to take my children away from me. do you see my children coming back permanently to me? he is not taking care of them! my daughter is sad. he married a much younger lady and is spending all his time and money on her instead of the kids. he needs to have karma get him for all the lying he has done to hurt me and my children!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi lynn kim i am available to look into this for you meet me in a chat sessiom several specials availble

over 9 years ago

This is a very sensitive matter and I would love to chat with you in private. I hope to hear from you soon. Many blessings.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I do sense your children will return to as a result of his current wife leaving on account of the children. She is self centered and demands much of his time. call me now I am on line I would be able to give you a timeline as we chat. I can offer you a first time caller fee of $40 for I hour 30 min for $25 or 15 min for $10. Come chat with me I have much to share. Namaste

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello. I wouldnt be so worried regarding to him. I would say that you would get your children as long you do not think so negative of yourself. If you are needing a prayer let me know. Meditate is a key to knowing and being aware of your situation.