Relationship

over 9 years ago

Stuck in a rut , don’t know which way to turn . Husband has no idea about how I feel because have told him hundred times but undermines me . Very caring especially with family , needs his children to survive , since losing his parents 6 years ago . Can’t live in isolation all my life .. What direction do I turn ?

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Any psychic on here will say the same, and that is you should come in and chat in order to answer your life’s questions accurately. These are not simple yes or no questions. Stop by for my $10 deal.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Susan, my heart goes out to you, and I’d love to have you come visit me sometime so that we can chat. I work with first names, dates of birth, and if we connect, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

my heart is open to you consult with me in a chat session i have several specials available 10 min 20min 30 min or by the min only you know how much time is needed to discuss the situation bless you

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello contact me for a love reading will answer this for you with great detail

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can tell you where your life is heading contact me, and I will tell you everything.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello

You need to start believing in yourself

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I’m sure this feels quite lonely for you, and it sucks when you feel this way and you’re with someone. I understand how you feel and would be glad to look into this situation for you. Just get ahold of me if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I’m sure this feels quite lonely for you, and it sucks when you feel this way and you’re with someone. I understand how you feel and would be glad to look into this situation for you. Just get ahold of me if you are interested.

Many Blessings, Tammy