Lost forever?

over 9 years ago

I feel like I’ve lost my best friend forever. I never told him I loved him, but at this point i feel as if he doesn’t even like me anymore. He told me the other night, he does not want to be friends with me.

I dont think I’ve ever felt so broken.

Is this over with? Should i move on or stay and try to work things out?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would look into this in a chat consulation by doing a full reading on the situation have 10 minute 15 dollars 2.00 a min 20 min 25 dollars and 30min 35 you decide

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I can feel your pain as I read your post, I also feel that hope is not entirely lost, however I would recommend a full life reading with a psychic to see what is going on in that head of his. Call me now I am available I have a first time caller special of 1 full hour for $40. or you can try my $10 deal for 15 min to see if we connect.

over 9 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Come have a chat with me. im picking up that theres a lot of things that are left unsaid. I can you everything with my $10 deal for 20 mins

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can tell you whats going on with your best friend. contact me now I can also add a full life reading for a low flat fee 10$

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Kaylie, please come visit me, provide me with first names, dates of birth so that we can take a more in depth look into your situation with your former best friend. If we are able to connect, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi i’m Annie. and i can give you your answers to all your questions and worries. and i can type fast, and give you different answers that you been searching for http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I’m sorry you are going through this right now. I would be glad to find out why he is acting like this and whether or not your friendship can get back on track. Come on to my chat box and we’ll get started.

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

kaylie all is not lost your friendship hasgreat promise

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic reading in order to see all details, not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello