what can you see for me

over 9 years ago

recently lost my mum this year, my brother 3 years ago , I just wondered what you can see for me now god bless.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

Would you like a general reading cover a year period?

I have a Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work. It cost will be $25 and it will be send to your Bitwine In-Box.

First you will need to visit me in Live-Chat to organize this.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I can give you a full life reading for a low low flat rate of 10$ for 30 mintues, I can tell you everything

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

i can read about your mom.

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

I’M PICK UP THAT SOME ONE FROM YOUR PAST WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU A CHANGE IS COMING SOON IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS…. SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST I’M HEAR FOR YOU ANY TIME

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

christine i would love to read for you and fell mom is sending you messagesin your dreams when love ones pass they stay connected through spirit and live on through our memories lets talk soon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

That requires a reading dear.

over 9 years ago

The difficulty here is this is a very general question, and a lot goes into it.

It requires a deeper connection to you in order to tell you everything in detail.

You are going through a lot right now though and i feel money is stressful.

I have a few deals available for first time clients, so please dont hesitate to send me a message and we can figure something out.