take him back or not?

over 9 years ago
tmarieg's photo

tmarieg

10 posts

I have been told numerous times we love each other. Even though we aren’t together at the moment, IF he does come back looking to try again .. am I meant to take him back? I guess I am asking if he is the one for me or will we break up again? *can you tell I am scared i’ll make a bad decision? :p

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

wanting to know…...................... IF he does come back or looking to try again …are you meant to take him back?.. if he is the one for you..will you break up again? ...not sure if it is making a bad decision?

i have all your answers to theses questions i’m annie the love advisor speicalist,

chat with me for differrent answers that you been searching for…

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

I can give you the answers you seek if you contact me with birthdays. I have over 15 years experience and I would love to help you. Many blessings.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can tell you if this is good or bad and what will happen both roads.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marie,

It is not a readers job to tell you what to do.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I see no future with this man, the past is all you have to hang on to. That does not rule out his attempt to return to you or your taking him back but, it does assure another and final breakup after the new year begins. You and he are in the beginnings of the end. Wishing you much love and peace.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

tmarieg, let’s take a look at this! Stop by and visit me sometime, and we can go more in depth with your situation regarding you and your ex. Perhaps it’s not time to release him just yet..or perhaps it is. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

tmarieg i would love to do a full reading inchat to see if he is the one and if you are soulmates and the vibrations around the 2 of you blessings

over 9 years ago

Your heart is very tired o the back and forth with him, but there is a specific trait in him you are drawn to.

In order to be happy in your love life, there are a few patterns that need to be shifted…

You look for specific traits in a man but often certain thoughts lead to the toxic behaviors to come out between both partners.

You deserve happiness.

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic reading in order to see all details, not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello