Will my current partner and I ever have a child?

over 9 years ago

Hi there, just wondering if my partner and i of 5yrs will ever have a child together? And if so could you tell me when this will happen? It has been 5yrs have not used any contreception and still nothing.. i am getting worried.. Help me please

over 9 years ago

I feel like this is something better talked about in private, contact me for more details. I would love to tell you what I see.

over 9 years ago

Anybody?? It really upsetting me

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Have you seen a doctor dear?? We here at bitwine are not in the medical field and its unadvisable for us to diagnose you. The reason I say this is on account of the fact that I pick up you are meant to be a mom so there must be something going on in your body or your spouses. Why not stop by for a psychic chat? This public forum is not the place to get your answers dear. I have a $10 special for a 15 min reading. Be blessed.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I can tell you whats going to happen if your going to get pregnate.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kate,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject as it is actually against Bitwine’s policy to do medical type readings.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to read for you but issues of pregnancy should be discussed with your physician

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

over 9 years ago

Aw, im sorry.

over 9 years ago

Have been to the doctor am awaiting on results thank u

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic reading in order to see all details, not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello