not lucky

over 9 years ago

Everyone around,me is getting married or exepting a child…i want to know when it will happen for me?....my dob is 5.3.91

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I cant tell you when things are going to change for you contact me live

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

My honest advice, spend less time asking questions on this forum and more time on self improvement. be it wisdom, knowledge, culture, arts, beauty, ect. Or pick a psychic and spend the $10 to get a reading. Peace.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

For a start – lost the thought – not lucky – it is very negative thinking and that in itself will not attach a partner to you.

Also please do not take offence but you need to stop obsessing about getting married – that is the quickiest way to drive men from you.

I would recommend you read this book to get an idea where I am coming from with that and it is written by a man speaking about things from there point of view.

Do not get angry at me for it’s title – I did not write the book.

DON’T BE THAT GIRL By Dr. Travis L. Stork as seen on Dr. Phil.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic reading in order to see all details, not sugar coac, I tell you only the true, with harmony, marcello

over 9 years ago

I specialize in timelines and can tell you the first name of the person you will meet, when it will happen to the day..

over 9 years ago
starseed_davina's photo

Starseed Davina (starseed_davina)

17 posts

Hi Geri… as the other psychics explained to you, you’re perpetuating this in your life. You’re choosing energies that are not serving you. If you’re ready to make some serious change in your life and get it on track in the direction you want it to be, I’d be more than happy to help you… Much love!