Help Mother!

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

Hi my mom and I had a falling out over a disagreement and a misunderstanding. My dob is the 10 April 1965 and hers is the 12 July 1945. I suffer badly from gallbladder attacks. I have gallstones. She never rang once to check if I was ok or came near me even before the falling out. She expects me to make friends with others and get them to care for me she told me that. She knows how to be a mother to my brothers but not me because I am female. Her mother was hard on her to the point of barbaric and was never there for her now she treats me the same. Her former partner is not helping either. I know Mom is in a lot of pain of her own physically and has trouble coping with it. When will she contact me again please? When will we talk again? I may have to face having surgery in the future and need my mom will she be there? Will we resolve the issues we are currently experiencing with each other? I love mom a lot and hate not being able to talk to her.

Thank you.

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I can help you with this contact me And I can tell you whats going to happen between you and your mom

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Have you written on this forum before? Your question sounds so familiar? Anyway I would recommend a one on one reading dear since your concerns don’t just apply to your self but to others as well. I can say there is most certainly a generational curse at work hear that requires much spiritual pray on meditation on your part, otherwise you will find your self I years of metal therapy, Gods speed.

over 9 years ago

HELLO, i CAN HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY ON YOUR ISSUES AND WHAT IS AHEAD AND i SEE A LOT AROUND YOUR SPIRIT . i READ THE SPIRIT OF THE PERSON . contact ME i WILL GIVE YOU HELP RIGHT AWAY AND TIME FRAME . Blessings -Marva.lee

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, First of all your mom still and will always love you. I feel she is taking her anger out on you right now and i do see you two to be communicating again..

over 9 years ago
aries1965 didn't upload a photo

aries1965

13 posts

Thank you so much Soulmate you have been a wonderful help I shall contact you for a reading next time you are on Bitwine doing readings. Stable you are wrong I have never had mental therapy and never will. I am stronger then that.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

aries i am online now if you wish to chat with me