nobody takes my call. .starting to feel paranoid! ?

over 9 years ago
missust didn't upload a photo

NT (missust)

1 post

I’m new to this website, but I’ve been trying for hours over the last couple of days to connect with a few different advisors that sound good – I don’t need so much info on the present – just enough to confirm your psychic ability – it’s accurate future predictions that I’m after, but each advisor that I like the look of suddenly becomes unavailable when I contact them. Am I being paranoid or is this normal on this website?

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hi I am able to take a online chat, if you need a reading im here and i offer flat fee also!

over 9 years ago

Hey there =) I’m more than glad to read for you if you’d like. Cheers

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

I’m around anytime you need a chat. :) Just shoot me an email, or catch me online. I’d be happy to help!

over 9 years ago
readings_by_angela's photo

Psychic Angela (readings_by_angela)

4 posts

Hi there my names angela and i am picking up that there is alot of hot and cold energies going on in your surroundings. contact me i’ll be able to take your call

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hey sometimes it’s because once you get to them they probably went offline. Don’t feel bad you will find the right one. I get you will. I am normally on all day unless family calls on me.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Perhaps your spirit guides are looking out for you, preventing you a connect until its the right one. Don’t give up trust the process. I do sense you are in need of a deep read. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

NT, I’d love the chance to chat with you and take an in depth look into your need for a reading. If we are able to connect, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit. I work with first names only, and dates of birth.

As a side note here, many advisors do indeed reject calls from someone that they recognize as not having been able to connect with in the past, or who have gotten their answers and clicked out as soon as the first three free minutes expired. Please do not take the rejections personallly, as I am sure that there will be someone eventually that can help you.

As for me, I do like to make sure there is a connection with a client first, before proceeding, so as not to waste their time, nor mine.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, Come chat with me so that i can further assist you with your situation. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide you through. Right now i do have a special going for the season 10$ for 10 minutes.

Best wishes, Paulina

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi there, Would love to chat and help you onto your situation. I am online now if you’d like to chat. :)

over 9 years ago

i am on line if your looking for a few answers contact me thur chat and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I am available , and they could feel tested depends on how you are coming a crossed to them ;)