WHAT IS MY DAUGHTER UPTO?

over 9 years ago

my daughters don is 15/12/99 she sneaks out the house at 1am and sneaks back in at 6am she’s gone all night,the social services won’t help me and have closed a case I’ve opened,is she having underage sex,is she taking drugs,please help I feel a failure xx

over 9 years ago
saturnia's photo

patricia david (saturnia)

18 posts

i can help you with that, but i feel she has a very strong vibration, she is very independent, her life path is 1 in life, she is rebellious, i can help u more in my priv chat

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I can help you right away and give you the help you need . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth and much more . I will give you clarity. Contact me and let me help you , On line Now . Blessings

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello come chat with me with a tarot card reading i just need her name to see whats going on and look into detail for you

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would like to connect with you in a chat session i would love to speak with you

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your daughter is working, but in a inappropriate type off business call me for answers.

over 9 years ago

I would love to talk with you more privately so I can tell you what she is up to. Many blessings!