boyfriend

over 9 years ago
bali27 didn't upload a photo

( rain) (bali27)

10 posts

My boyfriend and me have been on and off for 3 years wondering will it get serious now. . And will we have children.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi love to chat with you have many specials and spreads to choose from i have answers for you i am online now

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

i feel as if your meant to be serious but there is always some type of interference please chat with me so i can explain. wish you many blessings

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

there’s some confusion in this relationship and it needs some guidance and advise. there’s also a attachment that you might be un aware of from the past. there also is going be a difficult time having children. contact me for honest answers Blessings <3>

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I’d love to take a look at this with you, if you would like to ring me up for a chat sometime. I work with first names only, and dates of birth. If I can connect with you, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit. If I am unable to connect, I will let you know right away so that you won’t have to waste your time, and money.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

I am an intuitive psychic. Just scanning through your message I felt a sense of dread for you. Definitely a lot surrounding your situation, not trying to scare you, just want to be honest with you about what I see and what you need to know. Many Blessings,

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

hi i’m Annie ans i feel your energy in this computer and i have your answers and im ready to give your clarity and reassurance and guidance and restore what is broken. chat with me any time and i will be here for you.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me live I would be happy to assist you

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

rain i would love to do a relationship reading for you as well as a compatability between you to i will need nsme and dates of birth this type of reading requires 30 min but all you concerns will be address honestly no sugsr coating cost 35 dollars right now the power lies sole with you but things are changing

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rain,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I honestly do not see children in the picture anytime soon, honestly you two still have a lot to work on regarding your trust issues before you both can even remotely consider bringing a child into the picture. Call me I would like to help u.

over 9 years ago

I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.