Ghost or...?

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

As I was getting ready for work this morning when my bathroom door decided to start to close. Normally I wouldn’t think much of it but for some reason this morning it made me take notice. I tried to recreate it by opening door to various spots and try to tap it to see if it’ll close and it takes a bit for it to close and won’t just swing shut. Hmmm.. look to my cats but they wernt acting funny. ..so.was it anything or just coincidence? It’s a brand new apartment complex.. just opened a week ago I’m the very first tennant.

over 9 years ago

good morning,, doesnt matter new or old building there are energies everywere,, if you would like for me to look into this plz contact me with dob and first name andi would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

It sounds as tho spirit has a message for you. Please contact me and we will evaluate this together. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

It sounds as tho spirit has a message for you. Please contact me and we will evaluate this together. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Yeah I know it doesn’t matter if a place is days old or centuries old. And that maybe someone could’ve popped in to say hi so to speak. Or it could be a residual energy.

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

its something to do with your energy but maybe i should not tell you?

over 9 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts