eyes

over 9 years ago

What does ot mean when. a guy suddenly turns up and your telling him something and their eyes lock on to each other ,had this done to me yesterday and we held it for a good 7 to 8 seconds what was he telling me as for me i was telling him how much i love and cared for him

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

would love to do a reading for you in chat eye contact shows respect and honesty

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello come and chat with me with go in detail for you i like to do a love reading for you

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

ok i can tell you contact me live.

over 9 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

there is a love connection between the 2 of you. he is attracted to your energy. email me or lets chat to reveal your true answers

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Belinda, I’d love to take a more in depth look at this situation with you and the guy in question. I work with first names, dates of birth and I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Oh…you lucky woman !

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

happy all hallows’ eve i do feel something good about this. also i’m a fast typer aswell.

ttys

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Eyes are as I am sure you kmow the window to ones soul, the meanings can be countless, only way to truly tell and know is thru a reading. Stop by for one of my specials today.