Should I or shouldnt I?

over 9 years ago

Hi All

I am very new to this and am looking to see if there is an answer that after much deliberation I cannot seem to find! I have a chance at a new business opportunity and am wondering if I should or should not go for it! Dilemma! Any of you kind people have any idea! Thanks for reading!

Aiden Dublin, Ireland

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Aiden, As an intuitive/psychic and life coach, I always encourage people to follow their dreams. There are certainly steps that will need to be taken. With your permission, in a chat I would be happy to look at this situation. I offer honesty and integrity. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you should certainly.

over 9 years ago

Your intuition is telling you yes and you should follow it. If you want to chat more about this, I am available!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

when a door is presented to you open it and step through to be totally informated

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello

I would say take the risk you never know what else can come your way. If you are looking for business advice towards this. Message me.

over 9 years ago

i like the energy i pick up.. im availible if you would like to look further into it

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Aiden, do come visit me, and together we can take a more in depth look into your situation with your business. I work with first names, dates of birth and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!