Vibrating room?

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

So it was really weird last night. I got to my hotel room at night and was kind of tired so turn on the TV and got to my bed. Then as I was lying down on the bed, I started to felt the vibration on the bed. At first I thought it was just my mind then I look at the blanket and saw it vibrating. So I touched the table next to me and felt the vibration. Then I got up and stand on the ground and felt the vibration underneath me. So I called the front desk and asked if there is any earthquake bc I been feeling the shaking in my room and he said he didn’t feel anything and call him in 5 minutes if I still feel it. As I hungup the phone, the vibration slowly stop but it translation over to the wall on my left side and how I know is bc the picture hanging on the wall was vibrating. Then after a while, it stop but then a while later, it comes back on again bc the pic is vibrating again. Does anyone know what that is all about?

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

research the room occupants prior in the hotels history possible someone left this realm prematurely

over 9 years ago

I do feel like you had a significant experience. There are a few things that caused this.

You are experiencing the beginning of a long term growth of your abilities.

You are literally feeling energy surrounding you- I also feel there are some stressors that are causing you to be sensitive to changes surrounding.

over 9 years ago

haravtar

17 posts

@idyfi: thank you

@spiritualJade: I agree completely with what you said on the last paragraph. I literally felt the energy and there are some stressors that are causing me to be sensitive to it and I also felt the energy left when the room calms down. But what “abilities” are you referring to? There are so many abilities but just not sure which are mine.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

ifelt shadows on friends wall that haunted his dreas that he and his father conquered as a child demons if you will

over 9 years ago

haravtar

17 posts

If you will? What’s dreas?

over 9 years ago

haravtar

17 posts