What is going on at my job?

over 9 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

For the past few weeks I have been stressed at work. Where is this negativity coming from?

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be available to help you in a private chat.

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be available to help you in a private chat.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

I would love to read for you in a chat session

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hi, come chat with me, id be happy to assits you with some insight on where the negativity is coming from, all i need is ur name and dob and i can tell you whatever you need to know that i receive from the spirit, i have a special its $15 for 35 mins.

i hope to be hearing from you soon :)

-Dorothy

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit with me sometime, and together, we can take a more in depth look at your work situation and see what’s happening there. I work with first names, dates of birth and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

There is so much jealousy involved in this. Please see me, and we can look deeper into the situation. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.