still friends??

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

me and my best friend got into an argument with each other over a situation that I had asked her about my ex. She was kinda of pushy about me moving on and I was really hurt thinking she was being judgmental with me. Im being stubborn probably but I dont feel I was wrong in stating how I felt in the way she responded. Do you see when she will contact me again? i do miss our friendship but we both need time away to cool off. tonimarie 06/25/91 toree 08/03/92

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/20/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

There will be contact :)

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.