homeless w 3 kids

over 9 years ago

i am soooo stressed out i just had a baby my husband gets paid very little money and we have to move out within two weeks i have searched for apartments and everone of them asks for a ssn and i cant put mine down cause i dont work i have contacted homeless shelthers help iand they are full and dont want tohelp i know what else to do

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21-11/28!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/22/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

AVAILABLE NOW!

over 9 years ago
clairvoyantchris's photo

~~ Professor of ESP Christo... (clairvoyantchris)

4 posts

Seek God. Remember to pray. God will fulfill all of your needs and desires. God Bless you.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Moriah, There will be an elderly couple ( or gentlemen ) that will lend a helping hand. Keep your thoughts positive. Blessings, Lynn