Will it happen ?

over 9 years ago

Let wedding in less than 6 month but unexpected circumstances drained my savings. Will I find money before wedding or will I have to cancel my wedding ?

over 9 years ago
mysticdreams didn't upload a photo

Mystic Dreams (mysticdreams)

7 posts

Go with a smaller venue, pare down expenses. Go ahead with the wedding.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

it seems as everything is not going right for you right now come and see me and I will be able to help you and see when things are ganna get back on track for you I have a special 10 doller reading goin on don’t worry

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

Like Mystic Dreams I feel you need to adjust your expectations of the type of day you are going to have – venue, food etc.

The most important thing is getting married – not the recieption – even if you only have a wedding cake and Champs – the wedding service is the important thing.

It is your day along with the groom – not everybody else and want they think you should do or have.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know if wedding will still be happening :)