Cleansing and healing

over 9 years ago

I’ve paid loads money with a trusted psychic . How do these methods work . Because candles are cheap . Why is the service expensive ? How long is the process ? When do you see results ? What’s the process ?

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Susan, I would be happy to explain the process to you, and also let you in on a little much needed information, which will save you “loads” of money. Please contact me, and I will provide the first 5 minutes free. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now and ill be more then happy to help u understand the situation much better dear and details

over 9 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello hun i have seen your post and i would like to help you out with this,Please keep in mind when performing types of service like that it all depends on the advisor on what type of work they do,Also use different materials.If you need more information please contact me as i am online right now

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Susan, if you’d like to ring me up sometime, I’d be happy to chat with you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I cannot speak for other advisors, but my fee is a flat $1.00 per minute, and I do not charge extra fees for prayers, candle lightings, healings, cleansings, etc. In fact, I advise the clients on how to bring about these things for themselves.

I do look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/21-11/28!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/24/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

It changes depending on the psychic. I try to charge exclusively for the materials.

The materials are not cheap, lol!!

It also take a lot of energy out of us. But be careful cause there are scammers out there just trying to get money from you—

so hey, good if you trust them, that’s great news.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi susan I would love to do a reading for you