why do readers lie smh

over 9 years ago
rocafella didn't upload a photo

j (rocafella)

2 posts

God is it that hard to just tell the truth? But i see why they lie, if u told everyone the truth u wouldn’t make any money smh

over 9 years ago
psychictiffanyy's photo

Accurate readings by Psychi... (psychictiffanyy)

1 post

hi I will gladly give you a full detailed no sugar coated reading I am online and accepting calls thanks:)

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

If you come to this site you will have psychics does this as job. So if you want free you may need to go to another site. You will never get your answers here. If you want answers to your questions there is a such thing as Google search. Don’t ask another to do your work. If your not pleased in what we do and offer.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Everyones reading is differant since no 2 people are alike. I can give you an accurate reading and help you understand things better.

Im not looking to sugar coat you, nor give harsh advice.

Contact me if intereted.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

From the Bitwine Community Guidlines:

BitWine Prohibits:

Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or otherwise transacting in unwanted behavior with another BitWine Network member.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Not everyone lies , and not ever reading is 100 percent accurate..

over 9 years ago

lol fairy. You should check your own spelling. Can I ask why a reader that makes a living doing readings is inferior to a reader that does it for free?

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

never mentioned inferiority or superiority. I just stated my personal preference, that is readers who do not rely solely on that income as in my opinion they are less likely to lie for obvious reasons.

Thanks

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.