does he love me or her?

over 9 years ago
tmarieg's photo

tmarieg

10 posts

A part of me feels we are meant for each other… but its so hard to believe it when his actions don’t add up. she seems (just assuming) to be getting his attention. I guess it is safe to say he has more feelings for her than he does me. right?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear tmarieg,

Never assume anything when it comes to relationships.

However there is an old saying – a person actions do speak louder than their words.

So if he is ingorning you – then I am say he is not interested in you.

You can tell when a guy is intersted – he will make big efforts in getting your attention and bend over backwards to make you happy – not unhappy.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

im spiritualy gifted to honest help u and provide you with honest answers and details call me now..

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Come and visit me sometime and we can take a more in depth look at this man’s feelings for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello

Lets just say that his intentions was more for you but she came out of no where and STOLD his attention away!

You have been there, and always gave him the attention he needed, but something is not adding up on how he just changed!

Contact me i’ll tell you more..

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Well, There is a reason he keeps coming back to you, But I feel like she pulls him in, hes hypnotized for a while, then runs back your way. You both care for one another but there’s too many words left unsaid and too much confusion. Contact me for a Private reading for more clarity into the situation

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am here to bring clarity to your situation, with detail and integrity. I am able to provide specific solutions to your problem, answers to your questions and assist to guide you on your path. Give yourself the gift of a reading with me today. While completing my readings, I also provide life coaching, by teaching you skills to be used in the future.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

It sounds like to me you don’t trust him!

There’s a saying that trust is like a mirror, once it’s broken, you might get hurt trying to put it back, and when you get it back, you can never look at it the same way again. Trust is a very delicate, profound and essential thing to have in a companionship. That’s why when trust is gone, the only way for the relationship to go is down.

When there’s no trust in the relationship, it can be exhausting! Not to mention distracting and disturbing. But who suffers the most when it no longer exists in the relationship? The partner who has trust issues or the one who cannot be trusted? I say, both.

The partner who cannot trust never enjoys peace of mind. This person can never take pleasure of being in a loving relationship, because he or she believes that the other person always has an ulterior motive. He or she is not capable of connecting intimately anymore because he or she thinks that the other person is being unfaithful. The person who has trust issues is a sad, angry, lonely and a confused person. However actions speak louder than words. What he does is more important than what he says! Lips and tongues lie. But actions never do. This is why you need to decide whether or not you trust him enough to stay with him.

Hence life is too short to be around someone that says they love you but doesn’t show it.

May be you feel you are meant to be together but may be he doesn’t feel the same way as you do if some one else has his attention and he has more feelings for her than he does you.

You are absolutely correct in thinking there is something you don’t know. The only way to find out is to ask him. Otherwise, you will likely remain as distant as you are now.

But if he doesn’t come around at all and speak with you then it proves you are not meant to be together, move on. You deserve to be happy too.

Lots of love and light Msdelight ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

over 9 years ago
chubbychops's photo

chubbychops

14 posts

You said that very well, and I agree Msdelight.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he is confused himself dear ;) contact me live as I would be happy to give you this reading ;) blessings