love

over 9 years ago

I need to know. Is 26/11/62 still in love with me? My dob is 30/7/64 will he come back ?

over 9 years ago
mysticdreams didn't upload a photo

Mystic Dreams (mysticdreams)

7 posts

Yes, he is still loves you. He is fighting his own personal battles right now, and it will depend on the choices he makes as to whether or not he will come back.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/10891

This forum is not to be used to give out “Free” Readings by the advisors

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to give you this reading , please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi I am available now would love to read for you

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello

My understanding of your vibrations and his is he doe still have feelings for you and still cares but there is more to this then knowing if he loves you, its why he did what he did and why is he not with you…

Contact me i’ll tell you more.

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

bold I can give you clarity into this, Emotionally I see that you both tend to shut down on one another at times. But the love is honestly there. Why don’t you contact me for a private session?

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am here to bring clarity to your situation, with detail and integrity. I am able to provide specific solutions to your problem, answers to your questions and assist to guide you on your path. Give yourself the gift of a reading with me today. While completing my readings, I also provide life coaching, by teaching you skills to be used in the future.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information