Amount of Readings and timing.. and details

over 9 years ago

Hi Can the timings of readings be affected based on how often you get a reading? I was told by one psychic that asking to often might cause guides to push the timeline back because your too anxious.

If the reading is affected, can stopping the readings for weeks improve the chances of it happening or will it still occur at the time as told.

over 9 years ago
advisoravea didn't upload a photo

Advisor Avea (advisoravea)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Avea. If you are looking for a detailed true psychic reading and want answers to all of your questions contact me now I can assist you will all life matters and at the end of our chat, you will not only be content and happy with your reading you will be at peace of mind. If you are unsatisfied with your reading, I offer you a money back guarantee.

over 9 years ago
roxymoxie didn't upload a photo

Roxy Moxie (roxymoxie)

2 posts

I was told this once too. I’m not a psychic, but I believe if you are focusing your energy too much on one thing (example, asking the same question too much within a short period of time) that it is a possiblity that it could. However, things can come into play like “free will.”

If you’re asking about “contact” and you get your time frame prediction, I think it’s best not to ask four or five more psychics because the client needs to be patient and see if it happens or not. I used to be impatient and ask multiple psychics the same question just to see if they are all aligned with each other. The moment I get an opposite answer it confuses me. And trust me, you don’t want to feel confused lol. Its good to trust your own intuition as well.

Either way I hope someone can answer your question! :)

over 9 years ago

Its interesting too because 95% would say the same time that it will happen. Some had more detail.. At least all said it will happen. :)

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am here to bring clarity to your situation, with detail and integrity. I am able to provide specific solutions to your problem, answers to your questions and assist to guide you on your path. Give yourself the gift of a reading with me today. While completing my readings, I also provide life coaching, by teaching you skills to be used in the future.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello, I am here to bring clarity to your situation, with detail and integrity. I am able to provide specific solutions to your problem, answers to your questions and assist to guide you on your path. Give yourself the gift of a reading with me today. While completing my readings, I also provide life coaching, by teaching you skills to be used in the future.

Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

95% isnt considered accurate. No psychic reader will be that. Thats false advertising.

over 9 years ago
roxymoxie didn't upload a photo

Roxy Moxie (roxymoxie)

2 posts

She was saying that 95% of the readers she’s spoken to have all said similar things. Not that a reader said they were 95% accurate. If that’s what you thought she meant.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Depends on the person/situation love,

over 9 years ago

That is a great question cause I have done the same thing as you and a lot of the predictions did not pan out but 95% of the readers said it would

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

generally as per my experience predictions are a 50-50 chance literally

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

i think that what you will effect the future causes whay ever the advisors tell you depending how you react to the information they give could possible change the outcome

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Absolutely not, that is completely absurd. Insofar as guides whoever made that statement is seriously misinformed. So called guides have nothing to do with timelines, etc. I am appalled at such an answer. One can have a Reading as often as they wish. Pure nonsense!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

time frames are skilled ;) doesn’t affect the reading, however, free will can ! If you would like a reading , please contact me live blessings

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Nope. Your eagerness does NOT affect the reading’s timelines.

You’re right to question that. Add my name to your list of favorites and drop me a line any time.

~ SunTiger