what does the foreseeable future hold for me?

over 9 years ago

ive had a very rough time with relationships the last year and a half. im single at the moment. does anyone see an ex coming back, or is there a new begining for me? thanks

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Emma, I would be happy to help you. My readings are quite detailed. In answer to your initial question, there will be an ex that tries to return, but a new person in your life will prevent this. Please give me a call. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Emma, I wouldnt think your ex or put your energy towards him. You need someone better than him. Hes a ex why would you want that back. He would do the same thing he did last time. Its a pattern that you will create if you gotten back with him. If your seeking more advice on your situation you can contact me. I would gladly help you!

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Ah Emma, stop wasting time on the ex. I know you are lonely and want companionship and love, but you have a lot of trust issues. It’s hard for you to let new people in. Why don’t you contact me for a reading.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Emma,

Exs are that for a reason, and I sense little to no growth in the ones you have had so I would be on the look out for some one new and different. No sense in taking back the same problem.

I am online now for a while and would be glad to look into this more for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I am a Spiritually Gift Psychic Reader I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.