marriage at the edge.. does he still want me back?

over 9 years ago

My dob is 13/aug/83 – his is 08/april/81

We been married for almost 4 years and i have just done everything and anything to keep him happy. We now have 2 children that are stuck inbtwen our horible relation. Our case is at court i want to know what my husband want.. does he still want me back? Does he still love me? What does he want? We havent spoken for the last one month and we live in the same house but different rooms. I dont know who to talk to..which psychic to speak to… i would like someone who could use remote viewing to read his mind. I need desprt help/ advice…guide.. Thank you all and keep up the good work

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I believe you need to slow down and think about what your putting yourself at. Your situation is confusing because you have allowed yourself to get this way. The thing is not to think about him. Think about yourself! You will find another just you have to let go

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I can help you, But you can’t just settle and be unhappy to make him happy. I know you care for him and you want this marriage to work. You do not want to disappoint anyone or seem like a failure, Well you are not. Contact me for a further reading with more clarity into this situation. -Deb

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Mooni,

I don’t see why you and he are still in the same house. He doesn’t make an effort to communicate with you, and I am sorry but I really feel he wants out of the situation. I would be glad to talk with you more about this in chat,if you wish.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.