ex bf

over 9 years ago

in the last 5-6 years I have had dreams about my ex , that we will reunite. So why Is this happening and are the sprites telling me we will reunite in the near future??????

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

hi I would like to connect to you about this these dreams open up doors of unresolved areas of this relationship I work with spirit and angel messages as well as the tarot and my natural gifts of foresight hope to talk to you soon what are you afraid of

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

I’d love to help!

xoKay

over 9 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

The dream world is a portal of our subconscious, and when we encounter somebody from our past it means they have a message for you. Contact me and let us discuss further.

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i am online 10min 10 dollar special

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

i am picking up that there are some things that you need to no the spirites are trying to tell you something I have a 5 doller 10 min reading I will be able to help you with this come and see me

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tyty,

NO the spirits are NOT telling you that you will re-unite with your ex.

Dreams are never literal.

This could be where that expression comes from “In your dreams only”.

Perhaps there is a new person around you now that in some way reminds you of your ex and that why your ex is currently present in your dreams.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/29-12/6!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/3/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 98% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am a dream interpretation expert and can tell you what it means for your future :)