is it all about the $

over 9 years ago

I just want my divorce to be final. ..when will this happen?

Is my ex really only thinking about the money and don’t care about kids?

Who will keep the house

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/29-12/6!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/5/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to do a reading for iam online now

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Your ex is angry, it’s not about the money or the kids but about getting even somehow. Take advantage of my $10 deal today. xo

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love, warmth, integrity and honesty compliment her amazing God given gifts of vision. Authentic Master Clairvoyant Natural Born! World Renown ~ Expert in Soul Mates ~ Twin Flame relationships. Marriage ~ Separation ~ divorce ~ finance ~ Spiritual Counsel! No false hopes, or illusions here! With her you get! Honest, clear insight, in-depth guided intelligent caring answers! If your seeking solutions, resolve, Clarity, Peace of Mind! You just found it! I mentor an on line teaching on Universal laws. ,one of the laws is…success! I am here to help “YOU” God Bless

over 9 years ago

I would like a honest reading. Who can help me? I want to know why and how on a lot of things.

Divorce, lies, cheating and much more Will we Reconcile Does he love me

over 9 years ago

I was asking if all about the money for him. I am not asking for a free reading but thank you

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

he is selfish and right now only going to think about him self

over 9 years ago

Is this the way you behaves? How you are rude Senorita no wonder his divorce you. Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago

Thank you. I kind of figured that when he pays no attention to the kids and only his company.

I just want this to be over. He was the one who cheated and lied all these years.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Money is used as a powerful source to control. So its more about control then money. If you would like a full reading please contact me live . 99 cent a min

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

sorry about everything your going through I tell all my clients in situations like this there are bad things we go through for a reason learn a lesson find true happiness to change or get something out of it in your case you have you beautiful children and that’s worth it all the problem’s will be over soon be strong think positive and focus on your self your future and you children

wish you all the best Ginger

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Just speaking from a practical perspective – whomever gets the kids keeps the house. Courts almost always rule that way unless neither party can afford the house payments … and you know you can afford making the mortgage installments.

Very sorry you’re going through all that. Divorce brings out the worst in some people. If you’d like more details, I am doing a special right now where I connect with the situation and then charge $33 for new clients.

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello