Just don't know what to do???

over 9 years ago

Hi, Abbey March 11 1986. August 3rd 1989 and I met, we hit it off then seemingly out of nowhere things began to change and it was like in an instant, he would change into a completely different person. He opened up to me of late and told me the truth, that he suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. He went on to explain that he has been trying the hardest he ever has to not let me see that side of him and that I could in his words “run” from the situation seeing as everyone else in his life has before from finding out. I told him I am here for him it doesn’t change how I feel about the real him and that I wasn’t going to leave or run anywhere. Well, tonight he asked me to Marry him but I didn’t know what to say… I’m crazy about the real him, the man I met and fell in love with but I don’t know what to do?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Abbey, I am here for you if you’d ever like to chat about this. I tune in with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Hey Abbey… i can give you insight here please let me know

Love and Blessing

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hi Addey, i see he has alot of obstcials that casing him to feel and act this way! give me a call lets chat about what these obsticals are and what can be done to change it so he could be the guy he used to be.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He loves you ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live. Only 89 cent a min ;)

over 9 years ago
psychicinsights2's photo

Amazing Psychic Insights (psychicinsights2)

11 posts

Hello Abbey, I am here to guide and help you, If you are still in need of a reading please contact me, many blessings

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Bi-polar disorder is a difficult thing to deal with in marriage. There will be many times you will experience the mood changes. This really comes down to weather you believe you can ride the storms with him and be okay with that. If you didn’t question it, you wouldn’t be asking the question. And you would know what to do. It seems maybe you’re having doubts whether you want to go through with this, because it does have it’s challenges.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/19/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

it is a diffucult situation to handle ,,but if you would like some guidance plz contact me with both dob and first names and i would be happy to help,,,

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Abbey,

It is not our job to tell you want to do but as a counsellor the REAL HIM is two very different people within one body.

The problem with Bi-Polar disorder is that a person can just refuse to take their meds and then you are in for a very hard time.

However I would recommend you speak to those in the medical professional before!!!! embarking on a marriage here.

Nobody says you have to marry him quickly – I would suggest you take your time here.

All the best ESTHER