my children's father!

over 9 years ago

Hello All, My kids father is moving to upstate New York for a new job, he doesn’t really spend much time with them now. When he moves will he still have contact with our younger children or will he be all about his fiance and her child? He said he would take our kids during the summer but I can’t believe anything he says! My DOB 04/01/88 His DOB 08/07/87

over 9 years ago

If you want honest answers, I am online and available. Many blessings to you.

over 9 years ago
geminivo's photo

Victoria Alvarado (geminivo)

40 posts

i can connect with your guardian angels and provide guidance about your situation. all i need is your first name or just your user name and i can connect and give you detailed information

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to look into this for you im online now

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

i can make connection and provide answers …. Blessing

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago

i have insight for you plz contact me for guidance

over 9 years ago
psychicinsights2's photo

Amazing Psychic Insights (psychicinsights2)

11 posts

Hello April, contact me hun and I can channel in on him and see what is ahead, blessings

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings dear, I don’t believe he will be as much in their lives growing up as you hoped. However once they become teens the story will change as I see him having to take a more responsible role then. xoxox

over 9 years ago

Thank you Cristina! I was thinking the same thing. It doesn’t bother him that he’s moving 8 hours away and only going to see them during the summer! He’s not hurting himself he’s hurting our kids.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20-12/27!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/23/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!