Inner Peace

over 9 years ago

I think it’s become too hard to wonder about how someone feels, whether he loves me or not. It’s made me angry, bitter, and hard on myself. So what I am wondering is will I get to the place I’m seeking. A place of inner peace and happiness?

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20-12/27!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/22/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

I can help you find inner peace. Check out my rates and special offer, contact me live

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Yes. i can help here…let me know

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

yes, that’s letting go ;) and it doesn’t happen over night. If you would like a reading please contact me live 87. cent a min ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

Dear, I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light!

over 9 years ago

there is alot of anger around you and its understandalbe you have bin very hurt time after time,,, i see this more then one time around plz contact me for insight and guidance

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Never allow anyone to strip you of your inner peace and happiness. I feel your angels have protected you from the WRONG person, and this is part of your journey to reaching your highest self. xoxoxoxo