Why aren't predictions coming true??

over 9 years ago

I’ve been on this site since August, and almost every reader I talked to had predicted my ex and I would be together by Thanksgiving, and definitely by Christmas. But we are currently NOT together, and to make matters worse, every time my ex and I make plans, he always bails on me at the last minute. How could everyone be so off about this?? Am I just holding onto false hope???

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

hello Sara… we all give reading based on connection. the things is it always works on energy that you or your EX holding,,, and plus you get reading more often based on one situation…. think about mix of energies….it clashes each other…. Blessing

over 9 years ago

contact me in chat session, with first names and DOB’s for honest reading insight and guidance

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

The problem lies within you. There is something that is holding the connection back. You need guidance to release those blockages and move forward. Focusing too much on what you want will also create a blockage if there a negativity creeping in. The people here can only give you the guidance they are receiving it is up to you to ensure the path is free to activate those messages. Meditation and deep breathing exercises may assist you.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

No matter what the prediction state ( you should always focus on you and what makes you happy ) . if you would like a reading , please contact me live . only 89 cent a min