contact

over 9 years ago
likeu didn't upload a photo

likeu

7 posts

Is he gonna initiate contact and when? Also I would like a proof of tuning in the correct person.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/20-12/27!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/26/14!!! SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

i cant tell you who to choose as your advisor that has to be up to you,,, if you would like insight onto your situation plz contact me and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
seekersoul's photo

✮Seeker Soul✮ (seekersoul)

29 posts

A great reader here will be able to tune into you with some basic info…your name and date of birth for example…and the name of the other person you’d like to read on. That being said there are a lot of awesome readers on this site and many will complete a complete reading for you in very little time.

Read the profiles of the psychics here, see who grabs your interest and when you select a psychic, trust that they will connect and be open to the reading. I’m sure you’ll find a great psychic on bitwine! :)

over 9 years ago

likeu

7 posts

Mmm… I had many readings with supposedly good psychics that tuned but I see no results…

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Likeu,

I see him in a stands still with you. Not able to make a decision to come forward. Please beware this is a connection sample before taken me into a session.

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago

likeu

7 posts

When I say proof of connection I mean physical characteristics of the person in question etc. Specific stuff. Not some generalised statement.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

This form isn’t made for free readings!