Is he true?

over 9 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’ve been seeing this guy for about a month now.. i just want to know if he’s being truthful and honest and that the man he’s showing me is truly him. I’ve been hurt in the past and I can’t always trust my gut.somethings he does says he is. Some make me wonder. . am I being paranoid or ? I’m here to hire..but Please, true seers/feelers ect.ive been scamed before. And unfortunately I can’t afford much..but i really would to ease my mind and heart.

over 9 years ago

I have a $10 special for 10 minutes. I just need names and birthdays. Please read my reviews and come chat with me :)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Audry,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
seekersoul's photo

✮Seeker Soul✮ (seekersoul)

29 posts

There is an expression – when you meet someone new, you are meeting their representative. It’s wise to get to know a person and see how you relate over time.

That said, there are outstanding psychics here on Bitwine that can detail how a person is feeling about you, if they are being honest and open and if your gut is telling you to get more information, a wise move is to do just that.

Many of the readers here can help you so I hope you will look through the site, read the profile of the person who you feel drawn to and take advantage of the excellent talent here on the site.

Peace :)

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest insights and details

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

Hi, you are most welcome for a genuine reading regarding your issue you are having .You can come for a live session reading, thanks..I am a 5th generation psychic gifted at birth i see inside and tell you feeling thought’s secret’s hurts fears and more . please email me names and date of births .

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie, plz contact me and i would be happy to read thru things for you,

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/28/14-1/03/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/28/14)!!! SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago

Hi, i can undersatnd your situation as it is not easy when it comes to matters of the heart . This is when we need clear and honest answers. If you can provide me both your names and date of births we can take a look at what his true intentions are. I do wish you all the best …Dom

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

his intentions are true, however, I do sense you will feel some slight distance from him soon. If you would like a full reading contact me live chat . 89 cent a min. blessings