Will things progress with her and I ?

over 9 years ago

I met someone named Tonya and I was wondering is there more coming out of us?

Thanks,

Tonya- 04/27/77 Me – 08/10/88

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hi, I can help answer these questions you have and give you accurate advice, im on now call me.

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

Hi, you are most welcome for a genuine reading regarding your issue you are having .You can come for a live session reading, thanks..I am a 5th generation psychic gifted at birth i see inside and tell you feeling thought’s secret’s hurts fears and more . please email me names and date of births .

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago

Hi, if you like i would be happy to take a look atthis for you and see what is ahead and if it is something worth putting an effort into..Dom

over 9 years ago
peneloperose didn't upload a photo

Mystic Penlope Rose (SPIRIT... (peneloperose)

5 posts

i can give you a precise reading. i will not sugar coat anything.and can give a great rate.

blessed be.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/28/14-1/03/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/30/14)!!! SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hun i see thing will be hard at time but you are strong together ╰☆╮ i ill let you in on some specials im having and my rates here are my rates $3.99 a minute thats $239.40 for 1hour or pay $30.99 up front reading with no time limit. you save money that way. and at the end of the reading i would highly appreciate if you can leave a good review also.. i highly recommend my $30.99 cause there no time limit and you can just be relaxed and i can pick up more from my spirit guides that way then being in a ruch . and also its alot less money on your part to so just let me know how you wanna do your reading and offering free meditation if needed with all reading . and plesae let me know how you would like to be charged before the reading start thank you. all tips highly appreciate i have a 2 reading special its is 1 full unlimited reading and 2 is a 35 min reading all for $40.99.╰☆╮

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Cthomas, come by to visit me sometime, and together, we can take a more in depth look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

hi good evening,i have read thru things for you when ready plz contact me for insight

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.