Is he honest ?

over 9 years ago

Is he honest with me ? We are engaged to be married in 4 month. His dob is 06/16/78 I feel sometimes he is not honest or hiding something. Does he or it’s just me ?

over 9 years ago
sameer9866's photo

Aziz Sameer (sameer9866)

67 posts

Hello dear i can help you with my accurate and honest insight, come for Live chat or hire me for e mail reading…. Bless you

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Hi, hun I dont really think anyone can answer this correctly because a psychic needs to connect with your energy to provide accurate information. and you did not povide much detail as in your name or dob or his name and also its not a free site. I am currently on and would be more then happy to guide you through this and give you the answers that you look for.

over 9 years ago

Your intuition is a strong and naturally given tool. If you want to know what is really going on, contact me for more information. Many blessings

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Taty,

We cannot answer that question here on a public forum.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, From what it feels like right now you and him are meant to be with each other. I do not see that there is anyone that is trying to get involved in the picture between you and him.

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hun email me i would like i would like you talk to you

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/6/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Like there is two sides to his personality.. If you would like a reading , please contact me live. 99 cent a min ;) blessings