Lenormand Card Meanings

over 9 years ago

Hi I was wondering if anyone can interpret the meaning of these three cards

Star + Heart + House

The question that received this answer was if someone would receive contact by Jan 1st. This is the combination of cards that came up. Is this a positive answer?

Any interpretations would be helpful as I’m not familiar with lenormand cards.

Thank you!

over 9 years ago
amyb didn't upload a photo

amyb

44 posts

Star + heart: crush, lucky love; Heart + house: loving family

over 9 years ago

But does that mean that the person will make contact?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stephanie,

I do Lenormand Cards but please understand this board is not for free answers.

This board is so the reader of Bitwine can introduce themselves and their services to the client of this company.

If you wish the answer to your question you need to come into Live-Chat for the answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Well I was told the answer was a yes to the question based on these cards pulled. I wanted confirmation from a more experiences reader to see if it was correct. Why is there a forum such as this if no one will answer the question unless it is paid for? It’s really quite deceiving. I’ve noticed that people post questions but it’s more a forum for readers to come in and promote their services. So truly the “ask a psychic question” is not what it’s intended for. Quite disappointing. I don’t expect anyone to work for free only to have an expert confirm the interpretation.

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I did the same question if I will receive contact by 1st Jan and I got the letter with single card reading.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Stephanie,

None of those cards are negative. So I would say it is more likely than not!

Feedback please – did it happen?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I’m sorry to say but no he didn’t contact me. I was hoping he would but he hasn’t contacted yet.

over 9 years ago
psychicgingerlee didn't upload a photo

Psychic Ginger (psychicgingerlee)

145 posts

Hello My Name Is Psychic Ginger and i would like to interest you in my services. I can see into the past, present and future. I am 100% accurate and i give full detaiils on any subject. Contact me now for a full life reading today if unsatisfied i offer you a full money back gurantee.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Contact will be made, if you would like time frames, please contact me live. blessings ;) 0nly 98 cent a min