Very odd events happening

over 9 years ago

Well in the beginning of june 3, 2012- the first real event of something paramormal happened to me in regards to a spirit or being talking to me at exactly 3:33 AM and telling me that it is my time to go and leave. And I ended up being compelled to get up and look out the window and was greeted with a perfect beautiful scene of shooting stars and a clear sky (which was the first time I’ve ever seen shooting stars and it was right outside my window)- but I ended up saying no cause I just wasn’t ready and I seriously thought I would disappear off the face of the earth. Well now strange events are happening to me. The last few months of 2014 have been the worst toll on me and now these two weeks of the ending of 2014 and the transition onto 2015- very negative events started to happen- which i know everyone has ups and downs, yet everyday it was something. I’d end up with a jaw infection that swell my face to being unable to open the eye with the swollen side one day, break out in hives the next, develop a flu the next day, get diagnosed with hypoglycemia the next, my work laptop completely breaks the next day, my tooth chipped off the next- and now I was simply out in the kitchen and my bathroom door just subtly closed on its own. I had another paranormal experience in my other home when I was simply washing dishes and my tv could reflect off the widow directly above the sink, and I was watching something- washing out my bowl the tv volume was down, while I was looking at the tv, suddenly a dark shadowed figure just silent hovers across the tv. I looked back and it was completely gone. Im only 18, still in highschool and idk why this is happening? I hadn’t done anything demonic nor do I even believe in demons. I just don’t know who to go to with this. I do meditations and I try to stay positive as much as I can. I’m just agnostic and at a younger age the only thing that I practiced out of the norm was the use of (i know this is out there) telekinesis. And it worked in one period of time with a pair of cabinets on accident. Idk why these events are happening?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Your feeling things change due to a energy shift. Be careful what you wish for. The new moon is on the 5th. contact me more if you seek insight