secret

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

hi my name is shanice my son has been held as a secret from his father family I have been trying to contact them but they have been ignoring me I dont know what to do anymore cause his father is the biggest lier I know I need help to get the truth out cause this man thinks he can get away with it

over 9 years ago

^

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

niecee, I understand your hardship, but sometimes letting go of things for the time being can be the best course of action. Otherwise you’re causing yourself more pain and suffering trying to prove a point. In time things always change their course and truth comes out. So, I know you may want things to happen right now, but it doesn’t always happen that way.

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

Dear, I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light.

over 9 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

noussspouss & heavenly yall are so right i tried to prove a point and all i have done is made myself more depress than i already have i have ask myself plenty of times why me? why is this happening to me? im in a learning process where i need to stop beating myself cause i did no wrong if we were meant to be he sould stand up for his wrong doing

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello