Talked to a psychic

over 9 years ago

I talked to a psychic on here and her name is love expert psychic Eva. She predicted last Thursday that over the weekend the guy I like would contact me. The prediction did not come true. Why did she lie to me?

over 9 years ago

Hi leila25 I’m not an expert. However I am somewhat psychic myself and know a little about how predictions work…. I can tell u that predictions, by nature are never 100% accurate, as there is always a variable …. And that is free will. A psychic can get a prediction that something will happen and even be confident in that enought to tell the person what he/she feels. But the person involved in the predictions (ie; ur love interest) has the choice of free will. So this means that in the moment that the psychic tunes into that persons vibrations he very well may have had evey intention to contact u when she said. However something (“the free will variable”) may have caused him to change or maybe even postpone his decision, like a cold or being busy or any number of things could have changed from when she tuned in to that period of time. This is why these sights r for “entertainment ” purposes only, as u can see the nature of the gift is ever changing. U always have some level of control over ur life but there is 2 sides to every coin so u can definitely b at the mercy of anyone’s decisions around u which could very likely change anything u thought was going to happen even if u planned it. hope u understand this and hopefully it will help w ur next reading. The famous psychic Sylvia brown had an incident similar to this on a much larger scale. She went on national tv and said someone that was missing was murdered. Turned out she was wrong and that person showed up later alive and well. However it was highly likely that person was being targeted by someone whom had ill intent toward her and she may very well have done something to avoid that fate without even knowing it. Or maybe he decided to go after someone else. Or maybe she was totally wrong. Either way there will always be some level of speculation to any prediction. No psychic is 100% all the time. Hope that helps. Better luck next time.

over 9 years ago
likeu didn't upload a photo

likeu

7 posts

well a true psychic with precognitive abilities can see past free will. the rest are either empaths or energy readers but not psychics. Im being told since november that a person im enquiring will initiate contact and timeframes till now come and go. not sure if they are lying or just cant predict

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think the experience is based on who the psychic and client are to begin with, and I understand the confusion you may be experiencing.

On the other hand, getting readings from many psychics myself, I understand there are metaphysical lessons in this and the psychic world isn’t black and white thinking. There are many dimensions to it, and part of the lesson of clairvoyance: Is seeing your own future, visualizing, manifesting, creating your reality. This is what I was taught in psychic training.

Now I know people would like to live through psychics and have them tell them every detail and every choice you have to make, but that doesn’t evolve your soul. And our ob isn’t to create your future or reality for you.

The world is a tough place, I’ll be the first to tell you that, and painful in some experiences. There’s not much I haven’t gone through, but you have to understand it’s just not about a psychic seeing your future. And truthfully I was lucky to have the teacher I had, because she didn’t tell me my future, and told me to stay in the,”now”. Create your future. Co-create with others. And she was a tough one, and I wouldn’t get away with back than the complaints you all seem to say to us.

It wasn’t appropriate behavior, because if you’re not creating and co-creating a positive reality and future, you’re still stuck in your wounds of the past, and toxic mindset to really do anything to achieve what you dream about having in the future. And while I didn’t like having to become disciplined with my mind, emotions, and feelings, and giving up how all unfair the world is, and all the deceptions, and lies, still today she reminds me, Be in the :NOW! So, yes it’s a great thing when you understand the future is created in the now! So even if I know what has been predicted for my future. It’s not going to evolve unless I apply, act, and do something besides worry about how hard it is, how my life is unfair, and how people bash me etc. etc. We psychics face the same stuff you do every day, believe it or not.

We just are probably twenty steps ahead of you or more, and like the rest of your life whether it was your family, friends, etc, when they did give you wisdom and direction, you didn’t listen always, and other times you did. Some of them gave you good advice and bad advice and I’m sure without being a psychic they have predicted your future, and probably have your future all written out for you.

I know mine did. I can accept any reality on this planet, even your reality that all psychics are fake and bad. I don’t accept that reality, because I’ve already witnessed hundreds of psychics be accurate and some be inaccurate. Some of them on this site. And no I don’t personally know any of them. I don’t chat with them.

Entertainment purposes means we can be inaccurate or accurate. Plenty of psychics keep telling people we’re not accurate all the time. There is no 100% accurate psychic.

So knowing that information: Why you have the expectation of any psychic being 100% accurate is beyond me.

In your reality and experience you have a choice to participate or not participate. No one is forcing you to speak with any psychic.

Timeframes in my life were off by a year sometimes. The future and timeframes can change by energies, and I know this from experience.

Not because I’m a psychic, but because I went to other psychics. I know this isn’t all about my future, but everyone around me, soul contracts, life lessons with all parties. And just my theory, but we get delayed in life because someone’s not learning their lessons, and so we get tired of waiting on each other to take responsibility for ourselves, and the messes we create individually and co-create.

So the approach you have with psychics should be of respect and you should be given respect in return, but the psychics I have hung around, they’re not into this to scam anyone, or be fake. They do a lot of homework so I can help heal people. They take it seriously. And yes you do have those out there that don’t give a rip and scam you. Don’t confuse the two, because there is big difference.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

time frame could be off, time frame are not easy, and nothing is 100 percent accurate, she didn’t like to you , however, she was off ;) blessings