Marriage

over 9 years ago

I am already 52 years old, I have a boyfriend but his not communicating to me anymore for more than a month now. Will I still find another man in my life and will I get married this year. I dont want to be alone as I want to have a partner in life. Thank you

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/6/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Don’t create what you fear, but let go of the fears ;) and open you’re energy! If you would like a reading , please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Dont be putting your mind into something that may not be there right now. But in the long term possible. Contact me if you are seeking advice.

over 9 years ago

I would love to tell you what lies ahead for you. Contact me :) I am online and available.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Georgia,

Good to know what you want out of life.

The Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It looks at twelve months and is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work.

Yes there are certain cards that do suggest marriage within this 12 months or not? However can only be answered by having the reading done.

When complete it will be send to your Bitwine In-Box. Cost $35 less than a $1 per min.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Georgia ~

52 means you’re a year younger than me. I get the feeling you actually want someone SPECTACULAR to come into your life … don’t want “just ANYONE” to keep you from feeling lonely.

If the latter were the case you’d be coupled up with someone already but you might not like his company.

What you really want is direction to make the most educated choices. Send me a text if you’d like a reading.

over 9 years ago
psychickimberlyann's photo

Kimberly Ann (psychickimberlyann)

37 posts

I can help you. Allow me to clarify your doubts. I can accurately tell you about someones feelings/intension (Good Or Bad)-I can help you with the accurate and honest answers to your question specifically, in detail with the clarity insights about your career, love life, relationship and finance. What are you waiting for just provide me your Name and Dob to know what is ahead. Love & Light

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie plz contact me for insight and guidance,, read over my reviews and provide me with dob and first and i would be happy read for you

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

you will be able to find the right one its never to late the issue is it that are you connecting to the right ppl and if not need to figure out why are you drawn to them or is it a personal thing that you connect to the same type ppl bc its what your comfortable with once your able to over come these things you can and will find love with the right person