new year new man,realationship,love or a repeat of last years mess?

over 9 years ago
godsangel didn't upload a photo

rose (godsangel)

11 posts

iam hoping this year will bring much better luck with love than last year.so many disappoinments and let downs.i wonder if i ever will find true love and happiness and move on without the jerk that’s in my life now.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rose,

I can offer you a Playing Card Reading to cover a whole year.

The Greater Star Spread which uses Playing Cards. It is a biggie and takes more than 45 mins to do therefore I suggest done as an e-mail reading only as to do by the minute would make it very expensive. It will be send to your Bitwine In-Box after completion.

It covers the good and no so good news of everything, finances, love, possible health issues??? and work.

We can see if Mr Jerk turns up or not and as a counsellor I can give advice during the course of doing the reading.

You will need to come into Live-Chat first to organize payment for this and at the same time we will together pull one card during that full introduction to check that I am in tune before going any further.

Price for this is $35 – remember that is less than a $1 a min.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

I can tell you what is coming up this year for you if you would like to contact with your birthday :) I am online and available to help!

over 9 years ago

I can help, I have affordable special offers

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/6/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Rose ~

First let me say the best of us have been duped by a man who misrepresented himself as being someone much more charming than the troll he really is. You are not alone.

The next part of what I have to say will sound rather general, but it fits your situation. Part of our problem is we women tend to go into relationships expecting the other person to be “the one” (because we like the way he looks, smells and on first introduction he seems to have good manners). All the while, we yearn to meet our soul mates so we are distracted with fantasies that this particular man could be him when we should be watching for clues that this person might actually be an ax murderer.

All the Disney movies we watched as children taught us that true love just happens … but life proves we really need to look both ways before just singing and dancing our way across the dangerous street.

You, my darling have the ability to attract the man you want. You just need to study a potential mate before you actually decide you want to attract him (so you don’t repeat mistakes).

On a soul level you know the power is in your court. You can be a temptress when you are in the mood.

The key to your success is all about becoming more discerning about the company you are willing to keep. If you’d like a detailed reading about the energies around you just send me a text. May 2015 be your best year yet!