How is it possible?

over 9 years ago

at the moment she seems to have done a reversal work that makes you look like the bad person 12:16PM it takes four months to clear and wear off

This is what a psychic girl on here told me,. I am not in to spells I don’t cast spells on people for evil or good. I have not sent any body any thing bad or evil I believe in karma you know. I have not done any thing bad or wrong or evil to any one so I am having the trouble understanding why the reversal work and how it works any body can advise me I am happy to listen so I did ask on here for a reversal spell to reverse this did I do correct please? I have not done any thing so far about this what I have been told by the psychic girl on here. Is it correct? I read on a website the reversal spell is for protection so why is some one wanting to put a reversal spell on me? This is not making sense. Is it true it take four months to wear off or is this not true? What do you think please? Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

The reading felt wrong to you. So reject it. Don’t second guess yourself. (That’s how people get into trouble with things. It’s not good to second guess what you “know” in your gut to be true – merely causes mental anguish.)

That said … there really is a thing called curses. You don’t have to do mean things to become a target of them. Accidentally cut someone off in traffic can be all someone needs to go into a terrible road rage. Someone who feels inadequate can think you are prettier than them and feel jealous so they curse you. (Surely you’ve read of girls in a beauty pageant taking a baseball bat to the leading contestant.) Who knows WHY some people do such evil things …

Believing in karma and being a vegetarian does not keep the lion from eating you if you walk into its cage or lair.

If you ever want a reading … drop me a line. :-D

over 9 years ago

See senorita, Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago

this is some thing that is uncomfortable to you and you need clarity plz contact me, your going to from reader to reader looking for answers but not getting to the root of the issue

over 9 years ago

See senorita you are wrong, I only ask one psychic girl and she tell me I have the reversal work on me this can no be true at all reversal work is for protection I read it on the website. I no understand how the reversal work can be on me. Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/7/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

See, Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

There is no such thing as a reversal Spell, find yourself another Psychic.

over 9 years ago

See Senorita. Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello