Hard time confused help!!

over 9 years ago

I seen a psychic today and she told me i need a spiritual cleanse to open doors and get negative energy away from me.. I’ve spoken to many psychics over the year and none have proven to be true .. I just need true answers honest real gifted.. I’m a good person and tired of being lied to.. I feel something is wrong with my life . My luck is bad , i can’t find a good job, i’m depressed and confused..my energy is very low

over 9 years ago

I’m thinking these psychic girls is making it up to make money off us.

I am told this by a psychic girl.

at the moment she seems to have done a reversal work that makes you look like the bad person 12:16PM it takes four months to clear and wear off

I found out she is not telling the truth she’s wrong. Don’t worry senorita they only trying to make fast money out of us. They think we are all the stupid. No worries. Don’t believe her see? Gracia’s.

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie contact me for insight to this situation,read over my reviews and contact me with your dob and first name,.... also these things do happen some times depending on certain things and situations and the ppl we let in our lifes

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/7/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Takia,

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

True answers: Most of us are human conditioned and introduced into negative environments, negative mindsets, and good news you’re no different than the rest of us. Breaking out of the process is learning to personally develop, spiritually develop, and yes like Esther said, Law of attraction, and other methods and models help you to gain a healthier perspective and healthier mindsets, and relationships. Nothing happens over night, and without you taking action to improve your life.

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Takia ~

The reason you are depressed is because you feel like you are not living within your soul’s purpose. You KNOW you deserve respect and recognition and you are not getting it from the world. That is what causes your depression.

I understand how you feel. Sometimes people do need a psychic cleanse to remove negative juju but you can do most of it yourself by taking a shower and letting the negative “noise” flow down the drain with the excess water. Visualize bad juju going down the drain far and away from you. You might also turn on some beautiful music and make sure there’s good light around you. Do things that feed your soul (e.g., give yourself permission to pursue a hobby or watch a comedy). ALL THOSE THINGS will help with the depression and help cleanse you.

What you are describing is called “situational depression.” It will go away as soon as you are back in your own saddle – living your true life purpose.

If you’d like a reading, I’m here to help. I will offer you a detailed reading about how you can get a job with all kinds of emotional support for $33. Flat fee. No hidden charges.

over 9 years ago

If you are looking for honest answers i can help get you back on your path. Sometimes we go through odd enrgy shifts that cause things to fall out of place. Through your name and dob we can see when this will end and when things will turn around for you, i wish you all the best ..Dom