Why I can't find a faithful man

over 9 years ago

For the past couple months, my ex and I were having causal relationship. I was waiting for him to committed to me but I guess he still want to play the field, as for me I don’t. I’m 26 years old, well-educated, and entrepreneur. Why I’m having a hard time to trying to find a decent man who shares the same moral values. I have a very serve trust issues.

over 9 years ago

i can help you, view my special deals and contact me live

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/8/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

hello… i would happy to help you with your question. Blessing

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

You seem to have an Afflicted 5th House which deals with love, relationships and you actually are attracting these negative types into your life. I can go into more detail for you if you like but need your birth info inclusive of birth time.

over 9 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I have a special I can help you on this subject

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Victoria,

Trust issues usually stem from your childhood – I am speaking as a counsellor.

Did you lose one of your parents whilst under the age of 7?

That can either parent leave the household or unfortunately die?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I don’t think with the ex it will ever move forward if it was meant it would have fell in place I think you have to focus you self and trust issues once you start working on that let ppl in a little and not at fast pace so you can connect I know you’ll find the right person that shares the same feelings you do but you your self are not ready for the right one and need to work on your trust issues so you can go into the right relationship with that block around you

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Don’t rush things , get to know the person, and yes its hard but what you are seeking is real / true love ;) if u would like a reading , please contact me live

blessings

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Victoria

I disagree with people who posted above who seem to insinuate it’s somehow YOUR FAULT that you’re hooked up with a cheating romantic partner. How insulting! You came here for help.

Only way I know that you can avoid such a thing is find a good psychic and check the man out before you date him.

Trouble you have been having is you don’t think about cheating so it takes you by surprise when your partner fools around. You know the saying: “only CHEATERS assume their partner is going to fool around on them.”

Well … as I see it … your habit has been to go into a relationship expecting the most positive outcome and you feel blindsided when it turns out less than perfect. He’s a smooth talker and you adore him so his cheating is FRUSTRATING!!!

So beyond hiring a psychic, you could have your friends check out the guy that you’re dating. Create a security blanket for yourself. Love can make someone like you and me feel very blind. We WANT legitimate romance so we believe we’ve found it when the person walks, talks, and acts like the dream machine we’ve been searching for.

You were duped by someone not worthy of you. That is all.

If you want a reading about FUTURE love interests, let me know.

Love and light,

SunTiger

over 9 years ago

This can be a very frustrating situation as we know we deserve better then someone who will play head games and hurt us . If you like we can take a look into things and see what this year has in store for you. Feel free to contact me and we can take a in depth look at things through your name and dob

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

contact me in chat session, with first names and DOB’s for more insight