seeking the right guidance

over 9 years ago

Me & my son’s father have been going back and forth For months. He gets in his moods were he says things that he doesn’t mean. He told me not to call him anymore & I want to know does he really mean it or is just another hissy fit that he has having…

over 9 years ago
psychicjenniferann's photo

Jennifer Ann (psychicjenniferann)

2 posts

Hi Verneatta,

I definitely think it’s more than just a fit. There may be some spiritual adjustment needed on both sides. Get in touch with for more detailed guidance.

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/8/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago

Contact me live, I will guide you through this

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I feel there is someone coming into your life that is more stable. Your guy is quite self centered and to constantly put you and your Son thru this is despicable.

over 9 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I can help you and give you guidanceI’m having a special I need your name and date of birth and he’s date of birth.

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

you need to put some distance and push him away to find out his true feeling I think he cares for you but is going through other things that he has not yet dealt with in order for him to be connected 100% to you he has to see he cannot do this back and forth and its possible that he feels like you would be waiting around well he goes through these moods and issues of his own also do not wait around for him and you’ll see he will start coming closer

over 9 years ago

@kim lena I posted this for help not for u to tell someone what to do & How to do it. I would like to say thank you to who all responded. I love this man but I feel in response to Astrate= Accurate that I don’t feel like I’m waiting for him I just haven’t met anyone else & I’m kinda scared to start over again. & I feel like if I walk away from him I’m giving up…

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hello luv. I understand why you want a relationship with him. You want to keep the family together. Yet I think the bigger question is do you really want to be in a relationship where you and your son’s daddy don’t take each other seriously and say mean things to one another?

It might help you to focus on what the best kind of behavior is best for your son. If you need help with that, I’d be glad to help. Your son deserves to have a loving home where his parents respect each other. Very sorry you have not been able to create that yet. I know you have really tried.

If you’d like a detailed reading, send me a text.

~ SunTiger

over 9 years ago

@ sun tiger yes I have tired but I’m a fighter not physical but in the other way. I believe that anything good is not going I come easy but I need or want for him to just be honest with his feelings cause hes not

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago
psychicsophia101's photo

Psychic Christina (psychicsophia101)

1 post

Hi dear, I’m able to pick up so much already and I don’t even have the correct info. I feel that he is going through a type of faze that is making him not really understand where he’s supposed to be. He wants to do so many things and his mind is getting a bit clouded with confusion. Please contact me with a bit more info and I will gladly read for you. Best Blessings.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he’s pushing you away. there is deep hurt around this man , and I sense you were aware before you got involved. if you would like a full reading, please contact me live . 99 cent a min

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Verneatta,

Advice is free and it is up to you whether or not you choose to take it.

As a counsellor as this man is your Son’s father it is not possible for you not to ever contact him. Unless you yourself would prefer him not to have contact with his son?

However what I would recommend is – if you need to ring or contact him you stay straight up – I need to talk to you about our son.

Stick to the subject – your son – his son.

That is the only advice I can offer at this point.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

At Esther that’s what I do. I rarely even contact or call him. He always contacts me first that is what do confusing. I also noticed that the other comments have been deleted.