ex sending mixed signals

over 9 years ago

My ex is hot and cold. What are his intentions, should I just give up on him? So confused.

over 9 years ago

If you would like to contact me with birthdays I would love to help. I have over 15 years experience and would love to give you the truth. Many blessings.

over 9 years ago

Ruth, i can help, check my special deals and contact me live

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/4/15-1/11/15!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (1/8/15)!!! SPECIAL NEW YEAR DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

without birthdays I cant say for sure but it feel like there’s something blocking him from fully connecting to you possibly even another person he also has feelings for

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Feels as if he, himself does not know why he is experiencing these moods swings. I would like to set up his Natal Chart since it also could be a current Transit he is going through.

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I agree with Astarte. Beyond your boyfriend being moody, ya gotta ask yourself if you want to stay with someone like that. (You deserve such better treatment.)

People who cannot communicate WHY they feel WHAT they feel are very difficult to maintain a long term relationships with. Eventually you will grow sick of it and move on. Do you really want to hang around until it comes to that or do you want to look for a healthier relationship with someone who treats you better?

Let me know if you’d like more details into how your current boyfriend feels or if you’d prefer a love reading with someone NEW (who treats you better).

~ SunTiger

over 9 years ago

If you would like to know his true heart intentions with you please feel free to conatct me and with just the dobs and names we can see what he is really looking for .

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

good morning, when ready plz contact me for guidance,with first names and dob i can look into his true feelings and intentions for you

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

im spiritual gifted to help advice u and guide u with honest answers details and insights call now im online

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Ruth, your post is a few days old, but if you are still looking for someone to speak with, do stop by and visit me sometime. Together, let’s take a look at things in your love life. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hi there sweetie my name is tiffany and i am egyptian psychic 1000 i am reading your problem you have and i see that your in need of some help come email me for a brifing and see where it may take yous from there .i am a psychic that dose not hide things from you the way i see it is the way you hear it what my spirit giude say to me i say to you. i am not here to waits you’rs or my time i am a truly gifted licensed matser drgee in all areas 4 shope onwer psychic for 25 years now and going you seek true help end want to better your self come to me i do not jugde you i help .

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

the feelings are still there for you ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live. only 98 cent a min

over 9 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see how your ex is feeling and what is ahead.. contact me today for a reading :)