Is my love ok!!??

over 9 years ago

Hello my name is Elsie,I was wondering if my boyfriend crossed over ok? He passed a year ago. And also is there going to be a life for me as far as another love.Don’t get me wrong I love him and miss him so much. Thanks for taking time to listen!!

over 9 years ago

I can help, check my profile and special deals, contact me live

over 9 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Elsie ~

Very sorry for your loss. It’s not wrong to want love in your life; in the flesh. I’m confident your boyfriend has crossed over. There’s no negative residual energy. Also – the fact that you’re asking about him suggests you’re not feeling him hanging about you. People who don’t cross over well tend to hang out and haunt the people who love him. Much better he’s moved on.

If you’d like a new love reading I’d be happy to assist. I connect before hire. Send me a text!

over 9 years ago

If you would liek to see what this year has in store for you please feel free to contact me and we can take a look and see what is ahead for you as well i do connect with people who have crossed over so we would be able to see how he is doing :) I do wish you a very happy 2015

over 9 years ago

hello dear elsie, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello