Needing advice plz

over 9 years ago

T – 12-2-72 …. Mine : L. What is he wanting, is he really interested or is he deceiving me? I’ve known him for almost 2 years. He 2 weeks ago, appeared back into my life. We were both at mutual place and it was surprise to us both, when he n I seen each other again. Please I really want to speak to someone I can connect to. Someone who can describe him “some” to help me believe it’s him you see. Thanks.

over 9 years ago

hello dear allow with me a psychic connection in order to see with honestly without sugar coac what happen around you, with harmony, Marcello

over 9 years ago

Anyone else plz ..

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

hi I would need full names and dob of you and partner to fully read to make sure we connect but the person I feel around you has a history with relationships we all do but with this person when it come to commitment it can be very strong for a short while and start with all the seems issues again they can seem very honest ad like they changed but I wouldn’t trust so easy even if they have there heart in the right place they seem to always get distracted hope I helped in some way

ginger

over 9 years ago

Thank you, for your response, I really want to connect to someone who sees him and can tell me some key things so I can be sure it’s T speak of. . Thx again

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie plz contact me fior guidance, and as far as seeing him if your asking pshically the only thing im getting is his emotional state and that this past year has bin very rollercoasterish and that the last time you guys tryed to connect to much interfieance wasd involved and e had gotten scared of his true feelings due to past issues

over 9 years ago

i can help, check my profile and special deals

over 9 years ago

Thanks to those who replied but I feel like it’s not the person I speak of.

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

im spiritual gifted to help guide you and advice u with honest answers details and insights call now

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Soulseeker,

You are not asking for advice – you are trying to ask for a reading.

We do not give free readings.

If you wish actual advice you may drop by for a short visit to me as a counsellor but there will not no cards nor a reading.

All the best ESTHER