is he gonna contact???

over 9 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I’m kept being told he will . however time frames come and go even from the same readers that their preds came to pass for me in the past.

What’s going on

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I would need more info from you to tell you 100% but I am going to be 100% honest with you I do not feel like what your waiting for is going to happen my honest advise to you is go out have fun and meet new people don’t look or rush for the right one bc as soon as you stop looking you will find them hope I helped you some

ginger

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

OK then i have been lied from every other reader so far if that’s true

over 9 years ago
psychiclovereuniting didn't upload a photo

Readings By Ginger (psychiclovereuniting)

27 posts

I would not say they lied when people feel a connection there still they quickly think its contact or a reconnect when most of the time the connection is there because one person or both still have some feelings for each other but does not mean contact some times yes but not always and if all there timeline on this have came to pass I think that’s why they feel it or think

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Well I’ve consulted experienced readers who know what they are doing. I don’t thinkthethey read contact because one of us has feelings. A reader should be very inexperienced to read that way

over 9 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

I’m very upset….

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

call me now for honest answers details and insights